10 Reasons You Know Youre In Springfield, MO
10) Things to do...see a movie...visit one of five Wal-Mart stores...see a movie...visit the other four Wal-Mart supercenters.
9) Local news reports like a first hand account of driving on the new Highway 65 overpass six feet higher than the original road. Now thats progress!
8) Going to the park at 3pm with the forecast calling for clear/sunny skies. Weather alert at 3:05pm calls for severe T-storms/damaging winds/ please seek shelter immediately.
7) Our non-pro baseball team: The Ozark Mountain Ducks -Location: Ozark, Mo
6) Our fun/entertainment activities: Branson Shows/attractions -Location: Branson, Mo
5) People here are either: (a)college students (b)retirees (c)lost and looking for Branson.
4) Getting thru a traffic light on the 3rd light change if youre lucky!
3) Two words: TRAFFIC CONGESTION
2) The new star of the primetime show The Bachelor resides from our town: Were on the map now!
And the #1 reason you know youre in Springfield, MO:
1) For weeks to come the talk of the town is the much-hyped opening of a Krispy Kreme shop w/Springfield police directing traffic. Donuts and cops...hmmmmm.